An integrative health community
our certified therapy dog.
Please contact the office if you have questions or concerns.
True North is a SafeZone for all clients regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Most of the practitioners have received SafeZone training developed by the Gay Alliance.
True North is an integrative health community located in the beautiful Glens Falls region of upstate New York. It is comprised of a group of experienced and dedicated practitioners who strive to provide the best possible services to their clients, to each other, and to the community.
True North is wheelchair accessible and is a smoke free property. The parking lot is handicap only. Street parking is available on Glen Street and Lincoln Avenue.
The front office is closed every day from 12-1 for lunch.
*All groups including Teen Group, Transgender Support Group, and Meditation groups are cancelled until further notice.*
Practitioners and the office contractor will come back to the True North building to work according to their own personal preference.
Weather permitting, practitioners may see clients outside in the back yard area of True North. When seen in the building, clients are asked ahead of time by the office contractors and their therapist to adhere to the following precautions and procedures:
1. A face covering must be worn upon entering/exiting the building.
2. Clients are asked to go directly to the restroom in the main foyer upon entering the building to throughly wash hands and wipe the surfaces they touch.
3. After washing, clients are asked to go directly to their therapist's office.
4. Therapists are limiting sessions to 45 minutes so they they have time to sanitize their office following a session.
5. Practitioners open and close doors whenever possible
6. Practitioners will issue a health screening assessment to each client at the beginning of their session.